Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My experience in D.K.I.T


Well what can I say about my time here in D.K.I.T . I think it's fair to say it was the cause of most of my near mental breakdowns over the last few years. However I have to admit that although coming back to college as a mature student was very stressful it did give me a new purpose to my life that had been previously taken away. Apart from the educational experience, I made some fantastic new friends, the type of friends that are few and far between. The one thing I will take away from here is the feeling of pride, I pulled myself out of a very dark place and set myself a goal, which was basically to survive the first year. Yet here I am almost finished my honours degree and waiting acceptance onto a masters degree course in D.I.T . When I think about it now I can honestly say I made it, I pulled through with flying colours and even though I didn't know where this road would take me at the start, I have loved every minute of the journey and the future is looking bright. The following song always reminds me of good times. So cheers D.K.I.T you gave me plenty.

No comments: